If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Ugly baby NO NO

Terry took me to some yummy spots lately - its so great cos she knows everything and can teach me about trendy places that I would never know about otherwise.

Like this place - Steak & Wine something in Yangjae:


Seriously good steak and pasta. But nothing like this other joint C Four, which is a really famous place for patbingsu (Korean shaved ice). Now dont be mistaken - this is not like every other shaved ice dessert you can get in Chinatown. In fact, I would say it's even better than Ice Monster in TW...


The texture is super soft and milky, and tastes like it's not really made of ice but creamy ice cream. It comes in original (which is what we had) and milk tea flavours and its just delicious! I'll have to go back there, maybe with Angela this week.

Another place I've discovered is Cafe74, a pretty popular place for cool people. It has a nice terrace, but they wouldn't let Noodle out of her bag so sadly, she was hidden the whole time :(


I forced Froggie to go with me, even though he hates Cheongdam-dong cos he thinks the people are pretentious and portions too small, but it just happens to be exactly what I like - TOO BAD! Apparently, you can have sex in the toilet here - I didnt go in so dont know how that works, but maybe it has a bed in there...?

Hmm... liking this Dior ensemble. Yes? Would it work with belly?


My pancakes:


Ok... portion a little small, a little too expensive, and not as good as Oasis. And I dont have any other pics cos I got mad at Froggie and didn't want to be snap happy when I'm supposed to be angry. Had to stay in character.

Btw God, can I please look like this when I'm 55 with no surgery??


Speaking of looks, I've seen so many pics of good looking parents with ugly babies, its terrifying!! I know they change when they get older, but I want other people to like my baby...

Plz plz plz let Nugget look more like me when he comes out.

Amen.

xxoo

4 comments:

  1. awww so sweet about your mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will definitely look great @ 55!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mom is so stylish...just like her daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your baby will definitely be handsome because you're so beautiful and your husband is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete