Ok, will do this one day at a time cos there is too much to get through. Day One will be the shortest, hooray!
Was really anxious about flying after being warned by everyone that it wasn't a good idea. But I didn't care, I missed my friends SO MUCH!! I risked my life for your girls!!!
Upgraded myself to business class and showed the airline the letter from my doctor. In Korea, they just got a suited man to follow me around everywhere holding my carry-on and duty free shopping, but in Taiwan they actually got me a wheelchair HAHAHA. I thought it would be embarressing at first, but then I realised there's a disabled counter at customs which means you get to bypass all the lines! Plus I'm not allowed to go through x-rays so I didnt have to line up for that later. They just frisked me in my chair. Fun! Felt like a QUEEN~~ hehehe.
As you can see, I was the first out cos I'M DISABLED :P
On the drive home, they pointed out the ferris wheel where Steve proposed to me. A flood of memories came back and I decided that I really missed Taiwan and wanted to move back there to be with my friends :*(
My lame attempt at capturing the ferris wheel:
Got to Angela & William's house and it was so nice! I had my own room, own bathroom, and Angie did just a great job with the decorations.
(L to R) My room, walkway, living room, study:
The best thing about her place was little Tangyuan, her miniature poochie that fits in my pocket. Pics of her later from Day 2!
In the morning, the first thing I did was go get my hair did. Angie made sure to book me hairdressers that were all on the first level so that I never had to climb any stairs - awww. And Rebecca was my suited man that day, carrying all my stuff hahaha.
I was an hour late meeting Rebecca (oops, sorry! You know how it is with hair) and I wanted bubble tea RIGHT AWAY. After the first one, I felt so happy that I got a second one. In fact, I think I got about 3 that day. And then beef jerky, and then played with a dog. Story of my life!!
Ahhh....
I had a list of all the food that I wanted to eat, and the first one was the pho on a lane off Da'an Lu. I used to go there all the time, and they make it realllly good, nothing like the crappy al dente ones with shoddy soup you get here in Seoul.
Look how happy I am hehe!! :P
YUmmikins! Wasn't allowed to walk too much, so we went and did our nails for the baby shower. Rebecca wanted baby-themed nails so she decided that baby bottles were the way to go.
Look how happy she was when she saw the picture the girl drew for her hahahaha:
Finished result. Her nails look SO GOOD! Mine (botom right) are crappy in comparison:
My next request was going to Shi Da markets and buying bath'n'bodyworks products and eating the food there. We had "lu wei" (looooove) and frogurt and I tamed the hand & bodywash monster in me - hooray!
All pictures courtesy of Betty, Rebecca & Angela :)
xxoo








No comments:
Post a Comment