If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Sunday, 14 March 2010

Why I love you...

You admire me for the things that others despise me for
You're not a hater ... to anyone
You're beautiful, fabulous, and you know exactly what you want
You have never been jealous of me, unlike some bitches that pretend to be my friend and then stab me in the back
You dont mind doing stupid shit for me, even when it's kinda unreasonable... cos you know I'd do it for you too
You always buy me the right present
You never judge, you love me just the way I am
YOU TELL ME TO STOP EATING

and...

You're my bestest friend in the world.


You too DICK LOVER!


Hen's pics are up on facebook NOW!!! :D

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. This is your best blog ever! LOVE YOU!! xoxoxox
    We are so totally hot in these pics...hehehee

    ReplyDelete