If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Tuesday, 2 March 2010

I luv Yu-Na

If you dont already know by now, my obsession with Kim Yu-Na runs deeeeeep.

It's kinda hard to find clips of her Olympic gold performances, so here are a few 2009 performances that I really love.

2009 World Championship Short Program:



Another 2009 Short Program, same as the one she performed a few days ago at the Olympics:



If you have the patience, I also really love this 2009 Long Program:



SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Ok last one, I promise - only cos I love Gershwin:



And she sings too!



Alright, yes I'm obsessed. Froggie even gave me a gift today - I got so excited I stuck it on my wall straight away heehee~~^^

 

Oh, and if you're wondering where that shot comes from, its here:



Alright I'll stop now!!

YUNA I LOVE YOU LONG LONG TIME!!!!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment