If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...
If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...
Wednesday, 21 January 2009
Back in Taipei for One Night Only!!
Back at work for one day, but that didn't stop us from having a long and yummy lunch :P
And what great timing! It was Betty's Bday THAT DAY and we went to a restaurant called Robins in the Grand Formosa Regent. We had our own private room and the food was EXCELLENT! Although Rebecca almost had a heart attack when she saw the menu...
Poor Rebecca, the Povo Porno star...
But even being a Povo Porno, she still bought me a lovely gift! A FROGGIE RING!
...that we licked together...
Awww...
We compared darkness, and I'm like an Islander compared to everyone else. YIKES!!
A green frog and a red flower. Thats all I see.
HAHA!! Check out the losers wearing bibs teehee:
Our very pleasantly quiet teppanyaki chef that just cooked silently and ignored all our screaming:
He did a mean scallop:
And ultra sexy lobsters:
OMG this steak was to die for! I cant remember what I ordered - tenderloin? Anyway it was amazing and easily the best Teppanyaki steak I have ever had in my life. Melted off my tongue, I tell you!
Some very aromatic Flie Lice:
Bday girl with some giggling girties:
.... and a really red husband HAHA:
Peoples:
And this was our dessert. ALL OURS!! Yummilicious!
Note I am always holding a dry martini in my hand in 8 out of 10 photos. Hmmm... I wonder what that means?
Why is everyone else drinking tea? I dont get it...
Niki came right at the end when we were leaving! She went HIPHOP dancing instead of having drinks with me!! Ok fair enough, I only gave like 2 hours notice... at least she made it when we were walking out the lobby LOL...
Note how I'm holding a really cool gadget? No, that is not a sex toy! Its a back massager that you thump on your back when you get really sore shoulders. Its pink and its a strawberry and it was a present from Angela (actually, I just took it from her desk) and it was from the 39NT shop! ($2AUS)
MISS YOUUUUU!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes....what a poor povo porno...can't even make enough money for Tepenyaki....
Hey babe, miss u heaps.
ReplyDeleteyou look good! i like the tanned you