If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Wednesday, 23 April 2008

One China

In the lead up to the Olympic torch arriving in Canberra, I’d just like to say one thing.

Please respect the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games and what it stands for – teamwork, good sportsmanship and tolerance.

None of that hoo-ha about Tibet and human rights.

The Games are about solidarity and brotherhood bitches!

I support the Chinese Government 100%

Check out Amy Pearson’s new single “Ready To Fly” to coincide with the launch of the 2008 Olympics campaign:




Not the greatest MV I would say, and why is it set in Shanghai?

Lets just get over the long shots of the Pudong Oriental Pearl Tower already pleeeease….

Move on.

For some real inspiration, I would say Channel 7’s digital team did a great job of reworking it for their Olympics campaign:





And some people hate this, but I absolutely love it.

One World One Dream – the official trailer for the Beijing Games:





I Heart Beijing.

One 中國 mofos

No comments:

Post a Comment