If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Sunday, 20 April 2008

I'm Rubenesque...??

OMG.

I went to a party the other day and this guy that hasnt seen me for a while said that I am looking particularly Rubenesque.

*DIES*

Oh HATE!

I'm so offended!!

Although I have to admit that he's right. I am eating SO MUCH, I think i've expanded my stomach. I'm like hungry every 2 hours and I eat over 3000 calories a day.

Shriek!

And I just had a look @ my photos from the last few days and realised that im eating in almost every single picture.










I'm such a piglet!!!

Thank god for skinny arms & legs and baby doll dresses...

I dont think mountains of flab on my tummy and ass is very attractive.

Although, according to Froggie - that's totally fuckable.

Ok too much information I KNOW

But you're all imagining it now huh.

Yea and you totally love it.

Just face it bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment