Oh sorrow!
I have like a million things to do @ work today, and noone to pass it on to! Imagine my dismay when I had to say "No, you'll have to give the ticket to someone else...!"
You think they would have remembered to include that little detail AHEAD OF TIME and not the night before the show... OMG....
Bobbi was like "just chuck a sickkie who cares - do you know how hard it is to get these tickets?"
Uh... YES.... I KNOW.... but my client needs 2 scripts and a statement for 3 TV and radio appearances today.
JUST KILL ME NOW PLEASE.
I am soooo upset and still sick and I wanna DIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!
And I cant believe I'm doing this for these guys @ a company where I've already quit, and who decided to bar me from being the trophy girl @ the Zegna awards just because I quit!
MONSTERS!
**growl**
I have no other news except for a realisation that I have massive boobs:
WTF??
OMG gross gross gross...!!
What else?
Uh... Mary Kate or whatever-the-other-one's-name-is still looks convincingly like the Bag Lady I saw at the Champs-Elysees train station 5 years ago in Paris...
Vogue Italia has made a bold move by showcasing only black models in their latest Black is Beautiful edition. Nice!
And Fergie aka. The Prawn is actually looking quite un-prawnlike here in Burberry Prorsum
I love it...! Oh how I want a new frock right now, but the mantra is - save save save ...
I really dont want Froggie to be saving my ass big time next month right before I leave, when I am completely up shits creek with my finances... argh!! Bdays, Mothers Day, dinners, farewells, pet bills, med bills, fines, trip to Melbourne, (other) fashion shows, OMG Gold Class Sex and the City premiere *shrieeeeks*, buying stuff to take to Taipei... and the list goes on ...
ANNOUNCEMENT: For this very reason, I have decided not to accept Froggie's kind offer to fly business class. I will now try and be a little more adult about our (shared) finances. You gotta keep it real mofos.
... although I wouldnt mind a new Chanel bag...
Thanks baby...
MUAH


No comments:
Post a Comment