If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Thursday, 17 April 2008

Me no Engrrrish

I got sent a break up song last night



Ok, so I've been having a go @ Froggie the last couple of days, but he gives me this??

BOO.

I actually started crying when I heard the first 2 lines, I was like "awwww"...
But then when I heard the chorus I was like WTF???

"And even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to" ???

" Since there's no more you and me
It's time I let you go so I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without you"

?????

OMFG does the Frog wanna DIE...?

SO not impressed.

Anyway, then he tells me later that he thought it was trying to say "our problems would all get better in time"

Ummm... ok good try honey. That's really sweet how you stayed up late and tried to look for a Leona Lewis song cos you know that I liked her. And its really sweet how you didnt listen past the first 2 lines of the song before you PICKED IT TO DEDICATE TO ME.

O...M...G can u imagine if I got dumped via a Facebook song dedication...??

I would never live it down!!

Not to mention the fact that I was so upset by it I fell down the stairs @ work today and now have a humungous bruise on my leg, ripped stockings and coffee all over my top.

... and still dizzy from all these boozy journo and advertising lunches/parties I keep getting coerced into attending ...

All I can say is - Froggie you need to work on your engrrrish...

No comments:

Post a Comment