If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Friday, 22 February 2008

The reason why I dont go clubbing...

... especially not at Sir3n events....














































FUGLORAMA!!

Did these out-of-towner-plebs get whacked badly by the minger stick or what.

Definately No Thxxx Chicks


And the Edison saga continues:



Making a statement in English at a press conference in HK, Edison declares he is taking a break from acting to concentrate on charity work.

WTF??

Oh LOL me dead. I have no comment.

Hmmm.... I'm thinking now that I might look better in a white wig. All in favour?



This is Gold - Leona Lewis performing "Bleeding Love" at the Brit Awards. Loooove this song!



WOW. I got shivers...


And if you can sit through this, heres Kyle and Jackie O in LA pulling a stunt on the paparazzi pretending to be Britney. They fell for it the dumbcunts!

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/kyleandjackieo/highlights/paparazzi_fooled

Meanwhile, I slept a grand total of 6hrs last weekend all up, and have been averaging 5hrs a night all week. I feel like I'm about to pass out every 15mins and have a constant migraine that is peircing my temples like a mofo's cranky grandmother. KILL ME NOW.

But hey, I look HOT today if just somewhat whaley... but the Japs love me! Hunt me Japs! Hunt me down you MAM sluts!

oh no, im seriously crashing. i think i need some speed...

No comments:

Post a Comment