Dirty...Sexy...Money...
Can I just say that if anyone missed this show last night you are a total SCHMUCK cos it is the best show of 2008. I am utterly in awe of Donald Sutherland & Jill Clayburgh, bemused by William Baldwin, and completely in love (as always) with Samaire Armstrong.
Newcomers Peter Krause, Seth Gabel and Natelie Zea are brilliant! And before anyone even tries to take a stab, I am not Karen Darling - just as I am not Gabrielle from Desperate Housewives.
The Darling Family:

Hey - whoever said money is the root of all evil - didnt have any.
Thank GOD the writers strike is over! Please bring Wentworth back you fcukers...
In other news, I have to tip my hat to Le Rehab Mama Amy Winehouse. My immense hatred of her not entirely quelched, but some plausibility I must give to her music, winning 5 Grammys and all.

Yeh you like bitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment