Not to mention the fact that I myself obsessively checked the profile of every arch enemy that I had in high school just to see what she is wearing now and if she is married or not. I must say, I discovered through Facebook that a grand total of 8 friends have now tied the knot. I have spent countless hours intently scrutinising their wedding pics and home renovations and peering intently into each shot for a glimpse of the ring.
SIGH
The exhaustion of it all!
And to what end?
Only to realise that I desperately missed blogging and having my rants read by those dearest to my heart - the ones that matter, and not the ones that I "met randomly through Facebook" or "know through a friend".
Hence - THE RETURN OF GRACIE IS THE BEST OK!
I cannot promise blogs as frequent as my pre-PR exec role as most of you know I am really flat out at work 5 days a week. But as I feel blogging is of benefit to my current job as it keeps the creative juices flowing, I will aim to do it as often as I can.
But no bitching about work! I was quietly warned by another consultant in my first week that there was an "incident" that occured once when a girl blogged about work - no idea what she meant but better to be safe than sorry. I love my work! Its super hot and sexy! I love PR and its not stressful at all and journos are so lovely to talk to and our advertising people are just adorable.
So I just realised that I am the only one left in the office and I have stopped my timesheet for over an hour. What am I still doing here? Perhaps its home time.
Well, to leave my first comeback blog on a lighter note, here's my Xmas wish list. There is only 1 item.
Thx.

Luv
Gracie xxoo
Gracie! I'm so glad you're back blogging. Facebook gets boring after a while. Are you at BWM? Cool! Do you know a girl called Donna who used to/still works there? I didn't know they did PR too. So let me know how you are!!
ReplyDeletehelllloooooo dear. Yes im at BWM's PR arm, we're in the same building. Sherlin used to temp for them apparantly! Uh uh no donna, those advertising guys have the fastest turnover with employees~ hehe.
ReplyDeleteI know Facebook is so last month. When r u coming back to visit! Hows life with the eeeeerish mon...?
Hey sexpot, omg I'm finally reading your exciting blog when I should be doing my massive essay. I know this might sound pedantic and paranoid but maybe it's not good to write the name of your company down, and just say super hot PR firm. But that's up to you and you're prob super smart and have put privacy settings on. It's just that I've heard of businesses warning/firing/tracking employee's behaviour from their blog. But that's cos they written about their outlandish/sluttish antic on their blogs silly people. I'm sure you wouldn't be involved in such things...
ReplyDeleteAnyhoo can't wait for out next dinner/social outing. And can you nag Janice to come home soon?!?! x s
ur rite hun - have edited it to your liking! cant wait for the bird, the cows and the fishies....haha
ReplyDeletehey gracie, randomly stumbled upon your site :) Cute blog!
ReplyDeleteIf you don't mind...could you tell me where you got ur outfit in the picture where you're holding the blue cake box? It's on ur 26 June post. I saw it in Beijin Baby's website. you look sooo gorgeous there, like a celebrity I tell u! ; )
oh what a lovely person you are!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
I am wearing a black skirt from Alannah Hill(Aust), a black lace Victorian-inpired top from RAYURE(France) and black cropped jacket from Charlie Brown(Aust). Sunglasses from Georgio Armani and shoes from Nine West(Singapore).
The cake box is from Lindt Cafe in Sydney! Sorry I dont know where you are from so I thought I might add in all the countries.
xo
thanks gracie for sharing, so generous! :)
ReplyDeleteLindt cafe! I was in sydney a couple of months ago and dropped by the cafe but it just closed when I reached there. maybe next time!
I don't stay that far away from you actually...I'm from Melbourne! :)