If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Sunday, 14 October 2007

Friday arvo exercises

No this doesnt always happen at work...

Only sometimes when I've had an extra smirnoff black -



Ok fun's over - back to work. No early mark Fridays for me :(

(note my lovely pink folders)

5 comments:

  1. Grace,

    A huge welcome back. You have given me a reason why i should be surfing the net at 1:30am on a saturday night and leaving a msg for u.

    what can I say?

    i hope you had fun tonight, although all the men were decent looking, its just too bad they were all gay hey

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe hi grace its emily iv got a blogspot of my own now, well its shared with my schoolfriends. anyways haha you're so cute! i can so imagine you doing that at work. well i was thinking, maybe your satch dress might be okay for formal, do you reckon? instead of spending 200 bucks on another dress. i would ask you now but you're sleeping grr. well hit me back let me know if you think your dress is ok. gnite cyyya keep blogging :D x em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well… I think the satch dress is nice and simple but probably not beautiful enough for your formal. I reckon go all out and spend the $200 on the nice one hun.
    You only get your year 10 formal once you know. And get it in a size 8 so I can wear it too k.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha is that your office desk?! so funny...where did the exercise ball come from? You look really busy cos your desk is so messy..
    well i can't say much cos my office is a dump

    ReplyDelete