If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Thursday, 28 June 2007

Bubble Pop Electric

Angela's final work for Napolean Makeup course.

This is the look she was channeling:



BEFORE:

AND AFTER:





She did a pretty good job even though one of my eyelashes kept falling off. And I kinda look scary. And not at all like Sophie Monk... which might be a good thing. Cos she usually looks like an android.

7 comments:

  1. :P I think too much make up... looks better when your natural...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous babe! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracie - you look gorgeous (well I did do you makeup after all...) I showed everyone at work
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. angela did a great job! well done!

    btw - your boobies look massive in one of those pics :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol i know...
    ThX elle mcpherson!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You suit pink eye shadow.
    When I have pink eyeshadow on it looks like I've been crying throughout the night LoL

    ReplyDelete