I'm so over hearing all this stuff that tells me I have high-risk, high-risk all the time. ARGH!!
So yesterday, I changed to a large hospital cos I dont think I can use my current doctor anymore as he's better for natural birth. Anyway, at the appointment the new doctor told me that there is very little ~ nil chance of my placenta moving up :(
PLUS on top of that she said that I have a heterogenous placenta which worsens the situation and she can see from the scan that the blood in the placenta is moving abnormally fast, which means there is a good chance I will start bleeding heavily before the operation. I have to get a bucket of blood drawn out of me as a precautionary measure so that they can use it for a blood transfusion!!
AND she said we can't tell right now if I'm a candidate for placenta accreta which is that really bad condition that can occur during the operation where I dont stop bleeding. A friend of mine knows someone that it happened to and she had to get her uterus taken out... which I guess is better than death, but that's the only other option so there's not much to choose from.
How depressing. And all these people comment on my blog saying I'm lucky and I have a perfect life?? Uh... lets swap! You can take all my hired help if you're willing to take the risk of a fatal operation with it. Hmph.
So anyway, as you can see I'm not too happy. The doc also said that its best if I dont do anything besides eating, going to the toilet and showering from now on. OMG dies... But I told her I can't give up working right now cos they still haven't found my replacement and she's like fine, but you might be hospitalised at any time grrrr!!!
The good news (as always) is that little Nugget @ 24 weeks is totally oblivious to any of this.
Look, he's giving me a kiss!!! What an angel :)
If you want some less depressing reading material, take a look at Angela's blog - she's posted up her adventures in Seoul and the recipe to her yumdidilylicious red velvet cupcakes :) Oh, and speaking of Ange, I forgot to put up these pics she gave me from her wedding:
Lovely ♥
xxoo




Omg I'm so sorry to hear the news. I hope you are not too down - remember think positive! You always have Chris and I to talk to if you need to cry, laugh, bitch, etc...
ReplyDeleteBtw Nugget is too cute, mamma's boy I predict!
Xo
darling God will look after u...xox
ReplyDeleteIt's probably hard, but try to stay positive, Babe!
ReplyDeleteHoping and praying for the best for you!