If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Friday, 4 June 2010

So tired...

So tired at work lately! Can't concentrate and finding it really hard to motivate myself... am starting to think I'm trying to do too much with all these things I have on my plate. On top of that, have so many work-related functions and meals (nice, but exhausting nonetheless) that I hardly have time to breathe.

The other day, spent a night after work shooting for the upcoming fashion column in Myeongdong's Noon building...

Drained, ugly, tired, almost no makeup. FAT.


YUCKS ME. Thank goodness for the dress.
Hehe, cute pic of Noodle taken at the park last time:


She's so naughty now, for some reason she's completely untrained herself and hasn't peed on the pad for a whole month. Don't know what's wrong with her - too spoilt?? And she ate poison this morning and had me in a frantic mess dropping her off at the vet with my knickers in a knot the whole day. She was fine though, just wagging her tail and being a slut as always when I left. The vet called before and said she did her tests and vomited, and she's fine now. What a goddamn cute handful she is!!! Grrr....

Meanwhile, have been tossing up between the fuchsia Valentino 360 and the new powder blue Miu Miu Coffer (but in a much larger size than the one shown):


My heart is telling me the Coffer, but it just seems like such a youthful brand for me to be carrying... not really my style and not really used by anyone outside of short girls in HK (sorry). But maybe I could tote it out just for fun brunches and outings...? It certainly had me at the powder blue, which was the only reason I took a second look.

In other news, Ange has just started a new blog. Click here to read!

xxoo

4 comments:

  1. love the miu miu...i dont get the bit about only short girls in hk wearing them..really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentino is my vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes many ppl carry that Miu Miu in HK... last time I saw a girl carrying one in a light brown colour it reminded me intestines =P
    My HK younger cousin has the navy one (she's not short tho) and that one's quite nice.

    ReplyDelete