If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Friday, 25 June 2010

CHEF!

The shittiest thing about having your actual bday on a weekday is that there is nothing to do, especially for a fatigued preggas person that wants to go to bed at 10pm. Cue the beatbox, B-boy theatre/comedy CHEF! and of course, a couple of free tickets, and I'm there!

Froggie wanted to do some fancy dinner but I'm like - naaa, lets just eat ramen and watch the show! Good choice me, cos it was a really brilliant performance and I laughed the whole way through!! No picture taking was allowed in the show, but if anyone happens to be at the Edinburgh Festival in August, it will be performed there. Highly recommend!

Somehow made an attempt to look less work-like (but still ended up looking like a daggy corporate person that doesn't know how to dress). Hey, in my defence, nothing fits right now!!

Case in point: Even at 10 weeks, I couldn't even get the button on my suit to do up anymore, my face was bloated, and I appeared on national television. Not my best moment...


Some other goodies for my bday, courtesy of fancy florist, Missoni and Dior:


And a silly but sweet e-card:


I took a screenshot haha... Froggie always sends me e-cards just because and they are always so ditzy I wonder if he's not the one with the pudgy tail. See this other one from last week... LOL.

OK, I'm gonna sign off with these pics of Giselle TWO MONTHS after giving birth to her son. And no, they're not photoshopped. There's a video to prove it.


Should the rest of us just roll over and DIE??

And here, back on the runway a mere 6 months post-partum:


Alright, can someone gimme those genes!!! And the stripey outfit and the heels too plz :)

Monsoon hitting tonight, but we'll be safely hidden in the Banyan Tree Spa Resort this weekend, perched high on a mountain and looking forward to part-time work which starts next week!! HOORAY!!!!!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment