If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...
If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...
Saturday, 15 November 2008
The in-laws in Taipei
I'm leaving for China shortly so no time to write anything. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. And yes, I look crap in every picture but that's because I've been SICK you MOFOS!!
can u not copy other ppl's work and post it on ur blog? very unoriginal.
btw i hope u're not mentioning me in that types of guys to avoid post. Cos that means i gotta post something about chix again and it ain't nice about what i reveal :D
you dont look crap!! i like the seond pic - its very wifey looking tee hee!
ReplyDeleteMiss u
Hxx
I was thinkin the same thing Hazel...you dont look crap at all! Very mature & wifey with the soft curls in the hair...
ReplyDeletexo
can u not copy other ppl's work and post it on ur blog? very unoriginal.
ReplyDeletebtw i hope u're not mentioning me in that types of guys to avoid post. Cos that means i gotta post something about chix again and it ain't nice about what i reveal :D
hahahhaa
Like ur new permed hair, u r the 007 gal already!
ReplyDeleteoooooh everyone seems to like y curled hair! i might do it more often... sigh... its hard work being a wife!
ReplyDeletetest
ReplyDelete---mandy