If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Wednesday, 26 November 2008

While I was gone...

The puppies were at a colleague's house, and she was so good to them! She bought them new clothes and looked after them real well :)

Here's Chloe in her new red outfit:

... and as a Bumble Bee:


... but poor Peanut hated his alligator outfit so much. He was really depressed! So she went back and returned it :(

... and then he was naked.

AWWWW....

P.S. Apparently I look like her:

OMG as if.

I'm like 100x uglier than her and 1000x fatter.

Oh OH! And my friend Mel has a new bilingual fashion blog now - Girl in a Scarlet Dress as well as her old Beijing Baby blog. Check it out for lotsa good Jap fashion & ideas :p

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww..that's so cute! R they the friends that are going to keep your puppies?
    P.S. I think you can look like her, you just need all the right makeup! that's where I come in! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh its Christine btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pics of your babies make me wanna strangle something...cuteness overload!!!

    and btw you look sooo much like her in that photo!! big eyes, cute nose, pouty mouth + same hair ...i rest my case..dont argue with me :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link babe!!!
    Who is that girl? She's HOT.

    ReplyDelete