If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Friday, 14 November 2008

New addition to the Team!

I'm actually dying of a mysterious illness at the moment... I can hardly keep my eyes open at work, the in-laws are here visiting, and Froggie is really stressed out trying to plan this last-minute 1 month long honeymoon in 2 days....

UGH

But at least we had a dog come visit the office yesterday!

This is Link, my boss' son's new miniature poodle:




So adorable! And LOOK! He's the same size as the little teddy bear heehee:

P.S. Yes, that is a wedding band... it was meant to be a surprise but everyone's ruined it already! BOO! We bought them from Tiffanys but I didnt want to make a big HOOHA about it until we actually get registered this month. But we have started wearing them already (LOL... sooooo against the rulz but oh-so-Gracie&Froggie-style) and everyone's asking so yea... heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment