If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Sunday, 5 October 2008

My obsession with KITSCH

It's a crazy phase that I'm going through, but I just cant get over kitsch at the moment...

Mismatched colours, funky outrageous accessories and loud T-shirts. YEA!

Point: "Who the FUCK is Prada" T-shirt; Jade, Dior and Anna Sui bangles; Tiffany&Co silver bracelet; Large gold&white diamante ring; Engagement ring; GA sunnies, Large diamante hoop earrings: Multicolour star headband; "My LV is at home" can vas bag with 798 badges....

UGH! What a combo I LOVE IT! hehe...

Froggie and I decided to take the pups out for a walk.

HIS:

HERS:

We got sidetracked and ended up at the hairdressers instead. I got a pretty one :)

Chloe was so good on my lap the whole time...!


And Peanut went for an adventure...


I think Chloe was a little tired from all the excitement, but she held on. What a soldier!!


Then we went to the park to play noughts and crosses and I WON.

Saturday night: Nails, food, and shopping with the girls.

Left foot mine, Right foot Angela:

My cute toes! And my new nails :)

We all went a little beserk in the shoe shop... I bought 3 pairs!

Rebecca in her new funky outfit... OMG I LOOOOOOVED THIS! Too bad I'm too fat for it:

And me... the Superstar. BLING!!

Of course I didnt forget Froggie! I bought him an extra big one this time too LOL...

Our husbands were waiting for us at the pub til 2am (thats when we finished - gw to night markets in Asia)...

SHOWCASE: my faves from this outing...

Kitsch accessories for MOI... crystal bangles, gold pearl necklace, Dreaming of the Sea and Cello chains, pearl bracelet, Chanel-like black flower ring, black bow hairpin, teardrop earrings:

A new discovery! Bow earrings, necklace and ring:

My FAB new Tiffany blue bag, Ferragamo lookalike flat ballet slippers (more to come), matching cardigan, heart singlet, I HEART NY scarf... and introducing... my ultra BLING and inappropriate sunnies with Swarovski crystals that I will now wear every single day FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. Thank you:

School uniforms for Chloe & Peanut!! There's a reason for this... I'm having a Harajuku Doggie Party next week! Stay tuned...

Lipstick tissue box cover, a couple more cardis and an oldskool shirt dress which looks really HOT on:

Phew!

And so the obsession continues.... KITSCH ME leaving for brunch today:

And check out what a great photographer Froggie is. I am not ready for a single shot. GOOD WORK HUBBY!


At the Flower Market buying some nice smelling ones:

My dab at being artistic... my engagement ring in an orchid... floating on water...


I'm so creative! Claps for Gracie!!

*clap clap*

3 comments:

  1. I like that photo of you in the mint top holding Chloe. You look really young...like an 18yr old! Cute! I got a haircut & dye on the weekend, its a bit Japanese, Cawaii inspired cos the place was Jap....time for a change for me too xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're babies are sooooooooo cute! And this is coming from a person who doesn't like pets.

    So much shopping! Lucky! I'm stuck on a student spending limit here. There is so much stuff I want to buy but can't =(

    Last outfit is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg xtine show me a pic!
    and i look 18??

    ooooohhh... thanks! *happy*

    im on a shopping limit too right now. After i buy these other shoes i ordered already and this thing for froggie *secret* hehe...
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete