If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Saturday, 11 October 2008

I want a Wii!!!!

The night before my Love*Angel*Music*Baby Harajuku party...

I went out with Betty to buy preparation goodies for the party.... and My they are good! Very excitement *gleeful cackle*

I got so tired afterwards I decided to go to her place and eat Haagen Dazs icecream and play Wii with her and her sister-in-law "Fat Cow". Hey, I'm not being slack! That's seriously what they call her... "Fei Niu"... and she doesnt mind! I dont even know her real name...


I wasnt so good in the beginning but it was really fun! It was my first time playing Wii!

Me weeping cos I was so shithouse:

... but then I started getting the hang of it... and I got really really good! I was a fucking PRO!!

YAY!!!

I won the game!!!

Go Gracie, Go Gracie...

HAHAHAHA

And look! I got a little Froggie for Froggie that's exactly the same as the big Froggie I got Froggie last week...

Isnt he cuuuuuute!

And look what I dug up. Froggie teaching the kids how to sit. It's really really funny:



Yes, we always act this dumb at home.

Do you love it. YEAAAA.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...LOL...I only watched this just now cos I couldn't see it at work...that's so funny! And I miss hearing your voice!

    ReplyDelete