If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Tuesday, 7 October 2008

Froggie-man

F. Scott Fitzgerald once said "Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy"
This is my hero and here is the tragedy...

There is no one more perfect for me in the whole world.

I know! SPEW!

It is indeed a tragedy. Because it means that you are stuck with me forever MUAHAHAHAHAHA... Take that!!

Thank you Froggie...

For always letting me have the last say and being right. Every time.
For eating all the left over food or the yukky bits that I dont like.
For wiping up my vomit and cleaning me up. Every time.
For waking up numerous times a night to make sure I didnt drop the blankie and catch a cold.
For pretending you like all the "froggies" I buy you even though you think its a waste of money.
For letting me waste your money. Every time.
For always thinking of me first and pretending its all good so I wont know the truth...
For being my personal photographer everywhere we go.
For letting me be the crazy one and the child.
For sitting with me for hours at KTV and listening to me screech into the microphone when its the last place you would ever want to be.
For making sure I drink enough water. And forcing it down my throat when I dont.
For fattening me up because health is more important than being skinny (which i still disagree with).
For being a great daddy to the pups and doing all the shitty jobs that I hate doing.
For cooking me meals all the time even though its too much meat. And I dont like carrots.
For being the greatest man that ever lived.
For being my best friend...


I BOVE YOU.

XXOO

1 comment:

  1. I'm just glad you've found "the one" for you. =) You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete