If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Thursday, 2 October 2008

Good thing we're not Kuwaiten

OMG first I have to make an annoucement....

I made it to work at 9:30am today! YAY!!!

I've been getting here past 10am every morning lately - I'm so lazy! But I finally managed to get here SO EARLY today...

*proud*

Anyway... the wedding thing I was gonna talk about.... It's terrible! Faint-worthy! Excruciating! Inexcusable!!!!

Froggie is treating this wedding.... LIKE MR BIG.

Did you like how I made the font REALLY BIG to emphasise?

Anyway... every time I ask him for his opinion about something he just nods and says yes. NO INPUT AT ALL!

Ok, that wasnt Mr Big.... Froggie wants this wedding. He just doesnt care how I do it.

He told me yesterday (when I got upset that he wasnt responding to anything) QUOTE -UNQUOTE:

"Hunni, why dont you just treat me like your boss for this wedding? Don't come to me with problems - just solve them and report back with a progress report. Or if you cant solve them, then give me 2 options to choose from"...

PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Ok sure Froggie - I'm just gonna increase the budget by 500% and invite Fergie to sing at the Reception.

Furthermore, my MAID OF HONOR - instead of using her time wisely to research real things - has come up with this (below) for my entertainment...

But I must admit, I LOVE IT! Ridiculous, obscure and completely ABSURD!

I might do it just to get Froggie's attention.

Wedding Cakes in Kuwait:







P.S... I ate so much for lunch today. I just HAD to take a picture. This is actually kinda normal for us, but noone was hungry today so I pretty much ate it all myself.


MEAL FOR 3 @ "the best ZHU JIAO place in the world" :

Do you know how fatty that shit is? Its stewed pork knuckle to the nth degree! OMG YUUUUUUMMMMMMS!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Gracie...that's so much food! You'll make yourself sick..stop consuming unnecessary fat..you need to start thinkin about the Big Day! and I don't want you to starve yourself a week before the wedding...no more unhealthy wieght loss plans k! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the bright side: u do have a big selection of cakes there

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is too much food... but its gooood :p

    ReplyDelete