If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Wednesday, 10 September 2008

北京欢迎你!

Ok I figured I better put this post up before its all over - The paralympics are on right now but noone seems to care, which is really sad.

This is the Olypmics song "Beijing Welcomes You". It's still playing in the LCD screens in all the elevators and random screens around the city, but I think its gonna be old news soon so I just thought I'd showcase it for people who are not in Beijing at the moment.

For my Chinese friends, this is a celebrity smorgasboard (oh and did I ever mention that I HEART 陈坤). The song is gay but 我爱北京 so I'm not complaining!

1 comment:

  1. haha, i couldnt agree with you more on the song! nice lyrics but gay! XD I love you blog!I have made a link to it on my "Mental Scrapbook" Blog! :)/

    ReplyDelete