I missed half of my own farewell party last night because of THIS:
*screams*!! What a mess...
If you're wondering what happened, I basically tripped on to the edge of a table and cut my leg open. REPULSE!
Look @ the bubbles...! *glug glug*
Anyway, would like to say a very special thank you to the girls (and guy) who came with me to Emergency.
Thanks pumpkins!
Yes, we had fun :)
Here's me about to get my stitches. I was really scared, but the girls sang to me and we talked about what I might get for my bday so it was all good...
5 STITCHES!
Tada!
Totally HOT.
Thanks to everyone that waited for me to come back, and for those that I missed - I'M SORRY!
Better luck next time.
Pics up on facebook soon, but need to wait for the paparazzi shots to get delivered to me, so I might just post up what I've got first.
Btw... Water Bar called me today to see how I was and apologised profusely for what happened. They said I can get a bottle of champers or free drinks for my friends the next time I come in, and that they will make sure they put me near safe furniture next time.
LOL! I wasn't even thinking of suing them but now I am... seeing as I wont be here to collect my free drinks and all...
Really funny last night, I got wheeled out of the bar in a wheelchair with a throng of people and cameras around me. CELEBRITY!! Paris would be so jealous...
oh you poor baby... that looks bad... u okay darling?
ReplyDeletewasn't it such drama last nite?!
ReplyDeletei hope you're in good spirits today :) did you get some bandages this morning?
talk soon xx
thanks guys... yes i got some new bandages today, and im in good spirits cos I got more presents hooray!
ReplyDeleteeveryone is emailing me telling me i should sue... dilemma!! what to dooooooo....
uhhh, erh, dats look very painful my darl, now you have got one mre spot for laser treatment in TW and Im sure froggie will give u lots of TLC when u get there!
ReplyDeleteOMFG. That looks so nasty. Are you alright? I would have cried. They better not be Wolford stockings you ruined LoL jk. But seriously, five stitches sounds painful. I'm glad that you seem to be fine though.
ReplyDeleteTake care ok?^^
I wish I could have been at the party Gracie. The Man should have caught you instead of watching!! I would have a word with him. Hehe
ReplyDeleteOnly you can make bleeding in a wheelchair look glamourous!!
babe your so brave! ;) i would have fainted, im a pussy when it comes to blood.
ReplyDeleteBtw i saw your facebook pics before you got injured and you are looking smokin hot baby :P 100% galmour
poor baby, when you get here I'll get you a special bandage
ReplyDelete