If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Saturday, 14 June 2008

Goodbye dear friends...

... The best friends in the world!!

Thank you all so much for coming to my last last Bday/Farewell dinner @ China Doll.. and also to Jay, Sooj & Mags who gave me gorgeous pressies but couldnt make it. I'm not mad for once! You all had legit excuses... I'm filled with love at the moment so no one gets assasinated! How very big of me...

Hope everyone liked the pictures I framed of my memory of us together. It took a while to find the most appropriate "us moment" that we BOTH looked good in, but here was the finished result:



I cried twice that day! Once @ the lovely lunch that work did for me when my Managing Director was giving his toast, and then again when Xtine was making her toast before dessert. Sadness!!

But the happiness from all the gifts is UNRIVALED!

Here they are:

1. Badgley Mischka Fleurs de Nuit & Chanel hand cream from the guys @ work; 2. La Perla perfume & body lotion from Mags; Jurlique mist & oils from Holly; and a digital photo frame for work with pics of me & the girls already in it! LOOOOOVE!! I will be able to see you all every day as soon as I sit down at my desk.
A bonus gift from Karen (mum) - a Swiss Army Knife that matches my LV keyring. OMG excitement - it has scissors, knife, tweezers, a nail file, and even a toothpick! Mums always know best :)



And the Multicolour leather bracelet! Yay! I now have 5 things from that collection - wallet, biz card holder, sandals, and scarf (which I lost in Thailand but I like to pretend I still have it)

This is way cool. There is a hidden compartment in the bracelet that you put a piece of paper in, and the girls put their initials on it so that I can think of them every time I open it up...

... but the best part is the OTHER side of the paper, with a secret message:


OMG...! **sniffs**

It's the Last Single Girl's Dinner... I love you all so so much!! Please all get married soon so that I can have an excuse to come back for a visit!

It was the (2nd) best night of my life...! The best will be on Sunday when I get off the plane.... heehee...

And I never do this, but I'd like to thank Jack too. For always putting up with my shit and looking after me, and for looking after my mum & emily while I'm away...


Just careful you dont get HIV fucking all those sluts...

I'm sorry I couldnt help myself...

And here are the rest of the pics from China Doll - I've already put them in my digital photo frame, all ready to go for my first day at work.




Our friendships are... ever thine, every mine, ever ours.

Goodbye!

Gracie xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment