If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Friday, 7 December 2007

The Thin Man and the big fat elephant

Remember this guy...?


Well, he totally runied my day. At 7am this morning he trailed me with his sirens and pulled me over to 1) book me for talking on the mobile and 2) breath test me... WTF?

I was so scared of him and his bizarre resemblance to thin man that I didnt even bother arguing.

Please.. if you're gonna deliver me into the arms of bankrupcy at least be hot...

Next.

There is a big fat humungous purple elephant in the office at the moment. That is all that I can say without getting fired...

Hooray! Counting down to Melbourne! Although I dont know what we're gonna do there since:

1) I have no money to shop
2) I have no money to shop and
3) I have no money to shop.

But Sammi and Tashie .. you guys r worth it :) **hearts**

Oops - and Fobs and Pete too...

OMG

I just got a call from Yoshii restaurant, I forgot to cancel my booking today. They were so shitty at me! Geez, you guys are a RESTAURANT, you are supposed to confirm the booking 2 days prior just in case stuff like this happens. Humph. Dont go there peoples! Very unprofessional.

Oh and I lost my Napoleon sable brush - v v sad :(

Girls, if you dont have one GET IT NOW. Serious, I am not advertising for Angela. This is THE best eyeshadow bristle brush in the world. I love it, I hold it, I sleep with it, I caress it, I breathe it...

You have not blended until you use this brush.

Meanwhile, I am so exhausted. I woke up at 5:30 this morning so that I could get to work at 7:30 but due to the above incident with thin man I didnt make it til 8:30 and am drowning... drowning.. drowning... and have now lost the will to live...

Some things that have been puzzling me lately:

1) Why are we doing Kris Kringle if we are writing what we want on the sheet of paper?
2) How is Natellie gonna eat @ the dinner tomorrow minus her wisdom teeth?
3) What if it rains on Coconut's Bday...? Omg omg omg - pray pray pray
4) Why am I so fat?
5) Could I hate my job any more right now?
6) Where is my cashmere sweater?
7) Who killed Channel 9?
8) Why am I so overworked?
9) And still so poor?

and

10) How do I know if this is real...

If I think I have already made a decision, why am I still asking...?

Oh bollocks.

I want a creme brulee.

3 comments:

  1. according to jase, kevin rudd seemed genuinely nice - he went to eat and spoke fluently in mando.. hear hear.. that being said.. im still petrified that the dollar is going to be run to the ground with labour in full control.. omfg... TIME TO SELL AUS DOLLARRRRRRRR...
    and fuck me dead my life is miserable at the moment... arrggghhhh
    come soon
    love
    xoxo


    im broke as batshit. bought a wayne cooper dress i could not afford. pft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats hot babe

    MISS YOU!!!!! are we doing press club or vue?

    if we're so broke why dont we just go to flower drum and get jase to give it to us on the house...? muahahahaha

    omfg jase gets to meet everyone, no fair! *sob* i dont even have money to eat lunch next week

    ReplyDelete
  3. good news, i think i can manage to eat already so coconuts birthday will be much better

    ReplyDelete