If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Monday, 10 December 2007

Counting down the days...

















I've learned that U cannot make someone luv u, all u can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in;
I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes;
I've learned that it takes time to build up trust and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it;
I've learned that u shouldn't compare urself to others, they're more screwed up than u think;
I've learned we're responsible for what we do, unless we're celebrities;
I've learned that the people u care most about in life are taken from u too soon and all the less important ones just never go away......

如果幸福需要时间,你会等待吗?
如果等待了也未必幸福,你还会继续吗?
所以我们总是在等或不等间徘徊,最后幸福变成了鸡肋~~!

1 comment:

  1. that chinese part is meant for all of us girls... im glad you like it. its very meaningful to me too

    ReplyDelete