Hooray!
Last day of work!
Last day of the big fat elephant in the room...
Sorry Mel, I cant blog about work - I wish I could but dont really want to commit career suicide atm...
But I digress.
What can I say? Cant wait to shop - woot woot! Ha, im gonna go til midnight 2nite then take a break and go hardcore in Melbourne... **swoons**
Although the reality will be that I'll probably run out of money mid next week and spend the rest of the month sulking and muttering dirty words to myself ...
Pooooooo.
My blogging hat seems to be out of order lately, so I've decided to make some lists rather than try to write full sentences ---
Here we go.
Cant wait for:
1. BFFFB...!!
2. Press club.... YUUUUUUMS
3. Vue de monde... if it ever happens (although poor froggie cant really eat atm)
4. Scones @ the mountains - hehehehehehe
5. VIP room @ Crown .. if Daniel ever remembers to give me his card
6. Church conference on Boxing Day - serious. I love church.
7. Clairvoyant appointment 2morrow -- oooooooooooh
8. Project managing NAB150 - YES! At least sth good came out of that KPI
9. Presents ----**giggles** **happy!**
10. No Alien v Predator or other unsightly and completely REDIC boxing day movie w Jack
YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!
Next.
New Years Resolutions:
1. Start exercising (stop laughing guys)
2. Spend more time with mum
3. Walk Coconut more
4. Read a book. All the way through.
5. Practise piano
6. Sleep more
7. Drink less coffee
8. Save some money so I can fix the car
9. Save some money so I can SPLURGE in HK & TW -- teehee
10. Start appreciating Jack
wtf. No 10. LOLOLOL....
Decide what I'm gonna do with my life:
1. Keep working in PR and deal with the BS
2. Change industries and deal with the BS
3. Give up and do a PhD
4. Go back to China and work there
5. Follow the ship ...
What I have learnt this year:
Do:
- Make decisions and stick to them
- Change the things that I can control
- Be myself
- Eat more protein, less sugar
- Wax more often
- Pray for clarity
- Help my mum more
- Show some luuuurve
- Keep it real
Do not:
- Give second chances
- Complain about things that I cannot change
- Buy cheap stuff
- Iron over nylon
- Fight with Xtine ever again
- Expect to understand my mum – just accept
- Try to lose weight. Just give up and eat.
- Do anything unless I am 150% sure
There.
My wrap-up post for 2007.
Hope Santa gets me all the gifts on my list and hope I don’t eat so much during Xmas that I cant fit into my New Years dress – noooooo! Don’t let it happen…!
I’ll just fast the day before…
Ciao sluts! Love me!
Gracie xxoo
Babe, you sound super organised & sorted out for the new year. I am still extremely lost after the clairvoyant..sob
ReplyDeleteI hope u have a great time in Melb! Cu on NYE!
Ladies stop going to psychics? Ever watched the show Bullshit? Penn and Teller ripped apart the clairvoyant on the show. Instead, pay me to massage you...you'll feel a whole lot better afterwards :D
ReplyDelete