I totally agree. Katie does look hot..finally. She looks so bad in all the gossip mags for the past few months
killer heels and a new haricut is all you need
I actually love that haircut.. Hey Grace, how are you? since u like Wentworth Miller, I hav 2 tell ya, my colleague looks like him... LOL ^^
what???OMG r u serious...?ok im coming back to beijing
she does look hot, i saw the pics this morning.. but u know what, height does still bother me
I totally agree. Katie does look hot..finally. She looks so bad in all the gossip mags for the past few months
ReplyDeletekiller heels and a new haricut is all you need
ReplyDeleteI actually love that haircut..
ReplyDeleteHey Grace, how are you? since u like Wentworth Miller, I hav 2 tell ya, my colleague looks like him... LOL ^^
what???
ReplyDeleteOMG r u serious...?
ok im coming back to beijing
she does look hot, i saw the pics this morning.. but u know what, height does still bother me
ReplyDelete