Hey this has to be a quick one cos I'm still at work and v v busy (mostly due to the fact that I spent all yesterday out of office)
Here are the advertising people (excluding me & Lucy on the left):





LOL
Hope everyone had a great day getting pissed and losing money yesterday! My horse came second but I bet for a win. :(
Poo.
Well, I came 3rd in the office sweepstakes but that only made me break even.
And I was runner up for "best dressed" but didnt win either .....
Well, at least my dress was showcased on "Fashion on the Fields" and the girl wearing it was fatter than me. Hooray!
Here are the advertising people (excluding me & Lucy on the left):
.... And here are the PR people:





LOL
Yep, we're a straight- laced, boring bunch (with the exception of me!
Half our team couldn't even be bothered showing up, and the other half didn't even take off their suits.
By the way, I only put up the pics of the people I like in Advertising - there are plenty more skinny bitches who dont get a place on my blog - too bad dirty skanks.












ha! another review dress? niiiice....tried it on myself!
ReplyDeletex
Which one got the best dressed??
ReplyDeletethe receptionist (in the picture with the netted veil) - she deserved it though, she works so hard and shes a full-time dancer :)
ReplyDelete