I'm such a failure. Falling short of my 12th day on the detox, I utterly surrendered to Marco's Big Breakfast in the mornings, Mrs Fields triple chocolate cookies, gelato and hot chips for lunch, and yummy roast chicken and steak for dinner. Mmmmmm. Meeeeat....
Anyway here are some (very shaky) pics of skinny models at Chadstone VIP night fashion parade. These are the outfits I liked but you can hardly see them properly.

Anyway I went from bony spined Gracie at 49kg to I dont even know how much right now but a very HUUUUGE version I'm sure.
Am considering the lemonade Master Cleanse diet Beyonce went on for Dreamgirls but dont know if I can handle no solid food for 7 days.... eek. No meat? Forget it.
Meeeeeaaaaaat. Choooooocolate.
Anyway here are some (very shaky) pics of skinny models at Chadstone VIP night fashion parade. These are the outfits I liked but you can hardly see them properly.
I am going to Target on Monday morning when it opens so I can get something from the Stella MaCartney collection, although it doesnt really look that good on the website. But I think being a blimp might deter me from getting anything anyway.
Here is fatso me two days ago. I am double this right now. No joke. Its great I love it.

Yum cha and Nandos tomorrow. Hooray!
xxoo








are you talking about that horrible cayenne pepper and lemon water diet? eeek! that's bad stuff gracie....stay away from it!
ReplyDeleteHxx
yeh but apparently it works. Beyonce lost 9 kg in 10 days
ReplyDelete