If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Monday, 5 March 2007

I cheated

I cheated today and ate a pork roll.

And I thoroughly enjoyed the pork organs paste and fatty butter.

And when I got home guess what I found all over the floor... ANTS.

YUCK! It was so disgusting. I think I'm gonna die.

I am a whale and reside with ants.

P.S. I am also really bored, as you can see sitting on the Barney car was an exhilarating experience for me.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gracie...just when I thought you couldn't top you old blog - you have!
    Don't worry everybody cheats..I'm meant to not eat wheat, yeast, or lactose...My sunday breakfast = french toast with ice cream and coffee!YUM but paying for it now...
    Anyway, love your tulip dress - I brought a really cute one from Kookai
    Love Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hon!
    First of all, let me apologise for reading your blog and not leaving a comment!

    The other thing is you don't need to lose weight cos you have the best figure already... but if this detox thing works i might get some too!

    xoxo Karen

    xox

    ReplyDelete