If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Saturday, 3 March 2007

Detox = Death


I have been doing this ridiculous 15 day Quick Cleanse detox which you have to take 10 huuuuuuuuge pills per day and cannot eat essentials like animal protein, dairy products, caffeine and alcohol.

And I've managed up to Day 8.

But I find myself falling off the bandwagon now, craving chocolate and Nandos chicken and most of all skim soy lattes. Heeeeeeeeeeelp.

At least Ive lost all my China weight which is great cos I was a fatty boombah back then and my thighs would TOUCH whenever I sat. Tragedy it was.

Its actualy great here cos the kitchen and fridge in the main house and we hate going in there. so we just end up not eating. Loves it!

My biggest worry atm is that Coconut is arriving on Thursday and I still havent had a chat with the landlord (who previously agreed I could have him, but then went back on her word and said no). Anyway, I pretended that he's been at a friends house all this time, but on Thursday I've gotta come up with a hell of a good story if I dont wanna get kicked out.

I cant wait to get him!! Gotta go shopping for a bed and nice accessories n stuff.

Well, I was gonna get a PT job but after going to my classes I have totally decided against it cos its soooo hard and I have no idea whats going on in this class thats about Webpage Design. I mean, what the hell is Linex and Javascript? And I thought html was what you type in front of the website address and got totally confused until I came home and looked at my computer and realised its actually http. So im just gonna be poor and nerdy these few months.
Haven't done this for a while so here are some tags:

Watching:
Prison break Season 2 CONTINUOUSLY on tudou.com. Its this new Chinese YouTube we discovered that plays the whole episode in full unlike its Western counterpart. Down with YouTube! I'm up to episode 18 already and my bum is hurting from being permanently fixated to the chair.
Eating:
Cereal, banana and soy milk for brekkie
Salads and lots of sashimi and fish and capeseed rolls
I cant tell you the rest cos then ill be admitting I cheated with the detox
Loving:
Tulip skirts
Red belts
Platforms!
www.ppstream.com - chinese TiVo
Wentworth ;p
Hating:
The bed (aka. the long peice of wooden board that I sleep on)
No fridge
Cleaning (which I am aiming to do every day)
Detox - GIVE ME MEAT DAMMIT
Cant wait for:
Coconut
Natellie
End of detox
My graduation


3 comments:

  1. your granny flat looks great!

    hows "bro's and ho's" coming along?!

    Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops ive been doing it but keep forgetting to put it up. shame on me. check back soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, there is a reason you have a liver and kidney - they detox you without you paying for giant pills!

    Just admit you are on a diet!

    Thanks for your help with the login...

    GK

    ReplyDelete