I woke up this morning with an off-the-scale anxiety attack cos I lost my passport yestesterday, and consequently spent the whole morning running around trying to recover it with no luck.
Not to mention the fact that I spent the remainder of the time giving roses-n-teddybear holding chicks the evil eye (with my swollen and popped blood vessel conjunctivits eye. niiiiiiice).
I came home utterly exhausted from all the effort and fell sick in bed. Got up a bit later and decided to start packing stuff for Melbourne, which was an invigorating 2hrs before I eventually collapsed from utter exhausion on the bed again.
For the last hour, I have been feverishly washing my Babu Bear steering wheel cover and Hello Kitty driver&passenger headrests, whilst listening to dumbasses ring up the radio professing their love for their brother's neighbour's aunty's twice-removed cousin's daughter.
According to Malaysian magazine Female, these are the 10 most romantic things a guy could do for you:
I think right now I'd be happy with just no. 3. Well, thanks to Jack and May for inviting me along to their romantic dinner and walk by the harbour but I think I'll pass this time. And thanks to Mum and Emily for both going out with their prospective partners and leaving me at home to enjoy leftovers from last night and an aching heart. Bliss.
I guess since its Valentines Day I should really pay homage to my newlywed and newly-attached bros and hos:
Jay and Mandy's wedding pics. She's 4 and a half months pregnant, cant tell at all

Daniel and 婷婷. This girl got 2 tattoos of his name on her hands and feet 2 mths after they started going out. Now thats dedication

Sluttinas Raymond and Ali are finally official. My friends back in Beijing
And here's a picture of my eye:

Do you love it? Anyway I just got asked to goto Mel Young and Warren's singles party at The Rocks but hey I'm not single and plus I have a date soon with the cast from Heroes and Wentworth Miller and I've gotta get dressed (ie. in my pjs).
Last thoughts: Valentines is overrated and for suckers who have underperformed during the year and others who need some kind of validation from cheating spouses. Everyone's celebrating it so how can it be special. Plus Cupid is one ugly looking baby.
Muah.



cheer up gracie!
ReplyDeletevalentines day is overrated anyway, and saint valentine was a pedophile. its a scam to fatten the wallets of florists and Hallmark. but hey you know what? i bet saint valentine didnt even exist. hmph.
love you!!
talk later
xoxo
I agree, its sooo over rated. it is just a marketing scheme to get us to spend ten bucks on a single rose.... cheer up girl.
ReplyDeletep.s. I know Raymond from my good old days when i hung around Oxford st. hohoho...small world
Hey Gracie,
ReplyDeleteAre you still free this Sunday afternoon to hang out and catch up?
Call me...I'm free this Sunday.