If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Monday, 12 February 2007

Back in Sydney

Well what can I say.

This is probably the worst time in my entire life right now.

Being away from Sydney for a year has surely screwed me up a bit. The second day I got back, I fainted from heat exhaustion outside North Strathfield Gloria Jeans. Verrrry embarressing. Following that, a huge medical with 6 tubes of blood being taken out of my little arm. Not fun and I fainted again in the bathroom. 领带与 I am.

The other day I couldnt find Central Station, no joke. I drove around for an hour trying to figure out how to get onto the ramp that takes you to the cheap parking at railway square. You think I found it? Nup. I had to eventually go all the way up on the curb from the wrong side of the road cos I just gave up from sheer frustration. It was good to see the girls but sad knowing that I'll be spending Valentines all alone while they go out to the Boyz II Men concert at Luna Park. Yeh so they're old but who doesnt love "End of the Road" although my favourite has to be "Water Runs Dry". We took stupid photos of our sunnies and bags and set it as each others caller IDs and it was just so silly but made me feel better. Many thanks to Chloe, Gucci and Chanel for making my day.






Ok this is worse. I have become so absent minded that today I was supposed to go to Burwood and had no idea I had totally passed it until I almost got onto the Anzac Bridge. Have decided that I am in no mental state to continue like this, and have decided to tell the rest of my friends to just come visit me at home. Argh. And Mel taught me how to put captions under the photos but I forgot it as soon as I hung up the phone.

Wow. Just read my sisters new msn name and its "You always love the one who leaves you and leave the one whos loves you". Are 15 yr olds really that insightful nowadays? Hmmm...
Took Emily to Norms yesterday and now she's gonna be doing tutoring there just like me when I was her age. Ahh, the good old days of going to tutoring and slacking off the teachers. Feel sad that now I am one of the latter.



This is my favourite song at the moment, "endless story" by Yuna Ito from NANA. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gracie!

    Miss you heaps! Hope everything is not too bad for you. Will buzz you later.

    hehe...you got the classic chanel bag (lamskin?). i got one last year too

    ttys
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete