If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Thursday, 15 February 2007

Foreign Objects and Retarded Cousins

My eyes are better! I had to finally see a specialist about it cos it was killing me and it turns out I had a "foreign object" in my eyeball and he had to put anaesthetic in my eye and get it out with a knify spatula. Let me tell you, it was probably the scariest thing thats ever happened to me.

I went to a family dinner tonight and was soooooooo bored. No other kids from our generation came so it was just me and Emily with a bunch of oldies and a retarded cousin who I didnt even remember. He saw me and was like "Hi Grace, havent seen you for ages" which led to me frantically turn to Emily mouthing "Whats his name?!" to which she looked just as confused, and turned to my Uncle who muttered "Peter" under his breath, and we both turned and said "Hi Peter :) " in perfect unison. Genius.

Anyway he turned out to be unemployed and complete freak that is desperately seeking marriage. Apparently his Dad found him one in China and they spent all this money and energy flying there to get her but when she met him she backed out. Wonder why.

And then he turned to me and said "Grace you are just at the ripe age for marriage."

Oh EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
*shivers*

And then when Emily was playing the piano this old woman who I think is my great-aunt kept yelling "Ankle, Ankle!" I got worried and kept checking out her ankles to make sure she was ok and wondering why everyone was ignoring her... until I realised she was saying "Encore". Hmmm...


Freak

And heres a message from Ems...


ALL YOU NEED IS:




Oh yeh I forgot to put up pics of Rie's cooking. She came over and cooked pasta for us which was really nice.



...and she gave me this book to read and she said she learnt alot from it.


After reading it I have come to the conclusion that I am not a bitch and therefore noone will ever wanna marry me.



Bye Sexxy Bitches
xxoo

1 comment:

  1. hmmm... thought it was only women that liked jerks...

    Grace, there's enough bitchesness in you to attract guys.

    ReplyDelete