See it? It's where the arrow is... I just realised the last picture I put up had no penis in it haha!!
Btw, after watching Inception this weekend I had another dream about the epidural not working and now I have that SEED of an IDEA firmly planted in my head and it's completely freaking me out!!! (As an aside, isn't Ellen Page brilliant, and if you like sociological readings then this deconstruction of the film is my fave). Anyway, I've been convinced that I will have a super long labour and go through an unbelievable amount of pain and it's totally scaring the daylights outta me. Steve actually had a conversation with the doctor (unbeknownst to me at the time) about getting an elective c-section, cos he's worried I wont be able to handle the birth. Nooooo~~!!!! I really want a natural birth! :*(
Eating 500W ribs @ Sam Ryans... its a pub so I had to have my Hello Kitty face mask on to protect Nugget from the smoke:
Ribs. They are 50c each on Tuesdays LOL although I prefer the 30c wings @ another pub (and Emo Ems would agree)...
Boobies and bad roots:
And.... OMG NO ROOTS in the next pic! Yup, I did it - but hey, it was with no ammonia dye so I'm sure it's fine, and fabulous hairdresser was super careful. Can't be ugly with bad hair, uh uh, Nugget disapproves. As you can see, my favorite couple are BACK and look how great they look! They both lost soooo much weight from dengue fever when they were living in the Thai jungle with these Burmese orphans.
I wish I could get dengue fever too, what a great way to be ano. Oh, and they are going back to the orphanage to look after the kids next year - so amazing of them! I wish I could do that one day, but I have always said to Steve that we should definitely adopt after we have had all our own biological children. Especially if God forbid I end up having 3 boys like Victoria Beckham. Then I'm adopting a girl for sures.
Apparently swimming is the best form of exercise for preggie mummies, so yesterday we tried to find a pool near our place. On the internet, it said there was one up the road from our place in Hangang Park, so we packed our swimming stuff and excitedly went to find this nice outdoor pool....
That turned out to be...
THIS:
No joke. This was described as a pool.
I give up, I'll wait til Santornini. By then my maternity swimsuit would have arrived :D
We're spending a day at Doha as well. Will I have to wear a burqa? If I do, I wanna look like this:
xxoo

No comments:
Post a Comment