If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Friday, 23 July 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!

I'm so excited now!!! I can finally start shopping for cute little boy clothes in the right colours.

Pic of little nugget at 17 weeks:


I must admit that I secretly wanted a girl because I already had my name picked out, and all these pretty little layette outfits in my Saks.com wishlist ready to go. BUT as I mentioned before, I think little boys are super cute too and because we are definitely going to have more than one, then I actually prefer the first one to be a boy. PLUS Froggie super super really really wanted a boy so I'm glad we got one and now the in-laws can't complain cos I'm the first to bring a male offspring into the Chang family HAHAHAHAHA I win, I win again!!!

MEANWHILE...

Everyone says that the second trimester is a time of great joy and comfort, as your sickness & nausea have passed. It's supposed to be the easy, breezy trimester but for me, it's been extremely uncomfortable and irritating in comparison to my first cos I had it sooooo easy with no morning sickness at all.

Now I have constant lower back pains from my very quickly expanding belly & weight, round ligament pain (sharp growing pains in my abdomen from all the stretching), severe leg cramps in the middle of the night, dizziness and headaches, and lightheadedness when I sit up. Not to mention my feet have gone up a size which is completely devastating for me, considering all the designer shoes I own.... AND my boobs have gone up 2 bra cups, which is good news but they are sore and heavy and makes everything feel super tight. Plus I'm in a losing battle with the zits and

Ain't no honeymoon trimester for me :(...

The good news is that I've bought lots more pretty maternity clothes and have discovered really great baby things that I've already ordered, like Dior baby bottles and Chloe & Burberry diaper bags :D

At 16 & 17 weeks - look how much my belly grew in 1 week!!!


Eating lobster tonight to celebrate. Gotta love those 12C boobs :D


xxoo

9 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in these pics!!!
    Your belly is so big now =) I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great breastage! They are lifting and separating as well as touching to cleavage on occasion. Good job. But alas, I think the lack of support from sexy dresses contributes to pain?

    gk

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sweeties! Congrats. You look stunning - esp in that purple dress ; ) I can imagine how thrilled Steve must be (hehe)...because it's a boy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the purple dress too you yummy mummy! I'm sorry to hear that you're in pain, but it'll all be worth it in the end!

    p.s. great boobies =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh babe...so happy for you <3, you are so beautiful...everything is worth it

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! Love how skinny your arms are! I guess the good thing about pregnancy is .. you can 'eat for two' without feeling bad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 小s said...if she had a boy,(she has 2 daughters now) she can在家里横着走...but now she can only 竖着走..so yea..lucky u got the 1st boy~congrats!

    ps. u still look super super hot while ur pregnant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats sweetie!!! As always you look great!! I sure know what I should send to you from Sweden soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that's wonderful news, Gracie! Congratulations to the both of you!

    I agree with the rest of the girls: you look great! Such a stylish Mommy!

    ReplyDelete