If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Sunday, 18 April 2010

Xtine & LC's visit

Sorry this is so late! They left 2 weeks ago, but then I had the in-laws over, and since then I have been too sick to bother with anything.

Boooo....

Anyhoooo, here are some of LC's lovely pictures that she left on my desktop.

Cakes, coffee & other dessert... Mmmmmm, what we do best :)


Hello Kitty cafe!!


The Princess cafe that is actually called something else, but I like to call it the Princess cafe cos I can never remember what it's called...


The girls out exploring Seoul:


Our last night out. I MISS YOU BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!!


Spent an hour skyping with Xtine tonight cos I was so sick and depressed. Felt immediately better afterwards :)

Oh, and hubby is back from Shanghai tonight! Hope he got me a pressie otherwise he is SO DEAD.
xxoo

P.S. BoyzIIMen rocked hardcore!! Even in my deliriously cold-medicine drugged up state, I mustered up the energy to sing along and scream hysterically. Seriously, I've never heard anyone else sound that great live. Truly the kings of R'n'B - magical! (think there are some pics on fb that I got tagged in). Oh, and P.P.S.... that decision that I had to make re. who to take cost me a friend. Ridic, huh. Over a pair of tickets. Ugh. Dont wanna go into it....

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the jacket which you wore to the Princess cafe!

    Glad you enjoyed Boyz II Men! But sorry you lost a friend over the ticket issue. It sucks that it had to end up that way. I guess now you know who your true friend is.

    Sending good vibes your way! Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Luv!

    It's a Jill Stuart jacket, I just love her stuff :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so pretty and girly!

    ReplyDelete