If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Monday, 19 April 2010

Korea.net - Fashionista in Korea

I was asked a while back to write a contribution for Korea.net, the government's official tourism website. I dont really know how they discovered me - probably through my column - so I wrote up a little story about myself and my experiences in Korea.

They edited quite a bit and made me kinda sound like a retard in sections, but it's finally up and the final result is quite good.

Quick screen shot...


Read it here!

Talking about fashionistas, good story on Vogue about SJP:


And random, but I love this pic of Adriana Lima as envisaged by Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele in Vogue Paris...


xxoo

3 comments:

  1. lol gracie need to ask you something about STA Travel !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe, article is great! Good work! so famous haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article!

    Love the pic of you and adorable Noodle :-)

    ReplyDelete