If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Friday, 16 April 2010

To Boyz2Men or not to...

UGH

I'm still super sick sitting at my desk.... slowly dying...

And need super urgent advice.

THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!

I have 2 VIP tickets to Boyz2Men for tomorrow night, and they are worth like $300+. Froggie is away in China, so I need to pick a date to go with me (there are 2 ppl vying for it right now).

Do I:

1) Just give them away and skip it cos I'm too sick and need to get better (seems like such a waste)
2) Go with one of them and just deal with the pain of illness for the love of old skool r&b and the tingling feeling that "End of the Road" will undoubtedly bring me... and also risk offending the other person who also wanted to go (a lot of politics here)
3) Sell it (might be a bit too late)

Anyway, too disgusting to think about this anymore...

Am considering to do this to my hair:

(a friend of mine who just left Korea)

Obviously, she can get away with it cos she is a chameleon and she has a really small face, but I wonder if the beef guys would mind me as a blond...?

Questions, questions...

xxoo

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear, so sorry you're feeling under the weather.

    I went to their concert before and loved every minute of it. I had goosebumps just listening to them and singing along to their signature tunes! Hence, I vote for #2, but get lots of sleep prior, load up on lots of vitamin C and meds (non-drowsy ones) and perhaps take something to give you energy. As for your friends who are vying for the extra ticket, pick the BETTER friend who'd appreciate it more.

    Feel better soon, Babe! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blonde hair! but i think it would be very hard to maintain...would be very dry after u dye it

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there gracie! I wanna ask you something about STA Travel.

    Do you have a gmail messenger id on you? Will appreciate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NONONO Asian girls should not have blonde hair!!!!
    You will hate it after about two days. I've been there... but I was 16!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing uglier than black regrowth!!!

    ReplyDelete