If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Thursday, 10 December 2009

Post-Wedding Events

Afterparty @ Zeta:

I was supposed to change into my chongsum during the reception, but it didnt actually end up happening until right at the end, so pretty much noone got to see me in it... unless you were at the afterparty! YAY! We got the VIP lounge in Zeta and Froggie's showoff richcunt trader friends bought all this Dom Perignon for everyone... (methinks the money would have been better put in a red packet and handed to moi?)

Whatever. I was really too starved from months of food & alcohol deprivation to care...




YAY to the people that made it!



And to Warren for catching the garter that was on my sweaty thigh for the whole day LOL :P



... and to my drunk hubby who still managed to get it up later *teehee*



Out-Of-Towners High Tea @ Observatory:

What are all the people hoo-ha-ing about this place on? It was SOOOO mediocre. BLAH. I rate a high tea by the quality of their scones and it was BLAND. Grrr....



The only good things were the Rose champagne & the company.

Oh, the company!!!






LOVE a million times to these bitches that made it all the way from Melbourne, LA & Taiwan (and others from HK that missed out).

Family dinner @ Glass Brasserie:

Another disappointment. BOO. How can food this ho-hum be so damn expensive??

Company, again, was marvelous but the food... the FOOD!!! No good!





The only standouts were the oysters 6-ways and the tuffle mash. SAVED THE DAY THEY DID!!! I kept getting more of the mash cos it was sooo damn good.


 

PLUS they forgot to do something special for us until I reminded them, and then all we got was a "Congratulations" platter, which is more than I can say for the Observatory... who also forgot and did nothing at all!!! BOO!!!!

But I love my (extended) family... they're the greatest :)




... even Michael with that serious face LOL



Oh, and did I mention it was so damn cold in there I had to ask for a blanket?? Sheeesh...



Just felt like putting 2 pics up cos I think I look better in the one w/o the blankie :P

Post-Honeymoon Cake Eating!!!

Yes, we came back for ONE NIGHT ONLY after the honeymoon (more like 5hrs), to pick up our luggage for Korea. We got a lot done in that little bit of time! Sarah came over and fitted me for Angela's bridemaid dress (I was a bit fatter oh no!) and then everyone came over to cut the top layer of Grace's cake. It was SO DELISH!!! Woman, open a shop PLEASE!



The bestest people in the world. THE BESTEST!!!!



Jack & Steve's dad were there too, but they didnt make it in the photo.



I love you girls! Thanks for everything and see you all soon!!! (except for Emily, who's sitting next to me right now...). Omg her surgery's on Sat. Excitement!!!!!!

To see ALLLL the pics, click here.

And yes, honeymoon pics soon! But I havent had time to sort them, I'm busy babysitting guests atm... but I will get to it ASAP!


XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment