A few of the derro things we get up to...
Posing.
Being horses. Eating desserts. Putting macaroons on rude body parts. Neiiiigh.
Hanging out with her bff Naeun, who is Korean but has never been to Korea and hence ironically needs my guidance LOL.
Oh, and have you wondered why they're wearing sunglasses in every pic?? Cos they both came to do their eyes!!! YES!!! Ems only did a double eyelid, but Naeun got the epi thing done too (which is where they cut the bottom of your eyes so that the shape changes... kinda like what Tina from high school did, except not as scary).
They were so cute, both of them started crying before surgery LOL. I had to sit there and console, and then wait there for ages until they were done, then look after them for the whole night. This is how they looked the next day:
PUAHAHAHAHA!!! And then a few days later:
And then another few days:
Still a little swollen, but almost completely healed @ Everland:
Btw they both looked HOT at their formal, thanks to Xtine's makeup tricks!!
Speaking of Everland, omg the Safari Tour on it was SO GOOD! We had to pay extra to go on one of these special jeeps that take you around to feed the animals through the window, instead of just going with the plebs on the bus which has all the windows up. SO WORTH IT!!!!! Check out these pics:
AMAZING! We got so close....
It was really cold there, and all of us were wearing heaps of layers, but I was still freezing. Then it started to snow! Brrrr....!!!
Everland action:
Prettiness!!
My crazy Everland dance:
Click here for all Everland pics.
OMG btw how goooood was Avatar! I LOVED IT!!! I wanna be one too! I've been practising my hiss and I'm so super good at it now...
I also loved New Moon. NO NOT EDWARD.
Jacob...
Good work, Papi.
GOOOOOOOD work.
xxoo
OMG btw how goooood was Avatar! I LOVED IT!!! I wanna be one too! I've been practising my hiss and I'm so super good at it now...
I also loved New Moon. NO NOT EDWARD.
Jacob...
Good work, Papi.GOOOOOOOD work.
xxoo


OMG I think i might considering doing my eyelids too.
ReplyDeleteCould you please tell me which doctor they went too?
And your eyes also seem way bigger in these recent pics..did you do them as well? IF so really nice!!!
hahaha LOL who is this??
ReplyDeletenooooooo of course I haven't done my eyes! ive done no plastic remember, my husband WONT LET ME. its prob just the fake eyelashes ive got on, they're really good :D
i took them to BK Dong Yang in Sinsa, but make sure u use Dr Kim Byung-Gun cos he's the best.
Oohh looks so fun! I wanna go to Everland too!
ReplyDelete