I took them to this place my mum discovered @ Meadowbank called Stone Bar for lunch. My cousin Evelyn who I've never really had good relations with (cos she was so mean to me before) is now trying to make amends, and me being the nice person that I am asked her to come along too...
Of course, it starts with food:
YUMS! I really enjoyed it and I ate heaps and heaps of fries, bread (we ordered more) and dessert. Now I'm like OMFG what about my diet :(
The 2 little shits...
Mum's less than perfect photo-taking skills. Good thing I have neoimaging frames :)
We're all wearing Alannah Hill! :D
My cousin Evvy... we have absolutely nothing in common. As you can see... LOL
I HEART EMO EMS ♥
Yes, I heart you all...
Congrats you little troublemakers. Since you've both already had sex maybe now you should go out and get arrested or something. Or at least flash your tits at a begger...
And OMG best news of all - I'm getting my collarbones back SEE???
Meanwhile, have terrible news from Jay and in the middle of a mini-heart attack right now. She got called into jury duty on the week of the wedding, and she submitted all these requests saying she's a reader and a bridesmaids and NOONE CARES!!!! They said its not sufficient reason to be exempt!!! OMFG... We're so worried now, what to do??? Does anyone have any advice/experience they could share...?
Sadness, im crying...
thanks gracie! it was such a great lunch.. and thanks soo much for taking me back afterwards to get my bag :S
ReplyDeleteBTW i have been arrested! well no not really, since i was over 18 they let me go with a fine. but i had to sit in a cell and everything!!
thanks again, and the photos are soooo pretty!!!
and dont worry im going to start the music for prinnie xoxo
omg looks so yummy... i want..!!! and im so fat atm... hwo are u losing weight.. share please! bfffb
ReplyDeletethank you so much for taking us to lunch^^
ReplyDeletesince i have nothing to do for the coming 3 weeks, feel free to ask for help with your wedding
actually this is the first wedding i've been invited in my life....so....i'm really excited..haha
ems and mel - anytime. And omg about your getting arrested story LOL
ReplyDeletesammi - just dont eat after 7pm, cut out all alcohol and get heaps stressed. works a treat.