If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Sunday, 1 November 2009

Brunch @ bills Darlinghurst

Can you believe I've never been to bills for breakfast? So untrendy of me.

I have been too busy to take any pictures since I arrived, but I had to for this one. My first meeting with girlfriends, too special and important to dismiss on the blog!

I HATE JAY. She didnt make it to this one cos she was at the GOLD COAST. Who the hell goes on holidays when there's a girly brunch @ bills? Hmmph!

My sweet corn fritters, roast tomato, spinach and bacon:

Not bad, but everyone else's looked better so I ended up picking off their plates. GREAT MOVE. Theirs were better!!

Hazel's scrambled organic eggs with sourdough toast, mushrooms & cured ocean trout. Likes :)

Mel's ricotta hotcakes with fresh banana and honeycomb butter. OMG LOVES! This was so so good, definately the best of the bills classics:


Busy people...

N.B. bracelet from Danny :P


Hungry Hazel...? LOL


Then we headed to Boon Chocolates where everyone decided it was a good idea to sit outside.

Uh... FAIL.

They were fine...


... but I was hotter than a toasted marshmallow! I thought I was gonna die... had to cover myself up with the scarf while I very reluctantly put chocolate in my mouth, pretending that I was still on a diet. And then proceeded to scoff down a chocolate mousse... I have no self control. SHAME. Whatever.


Cher's too cool...


Mel was wearing super fluro Bonds underwear from work and she showed us all. Too bad we didnt get to see her punani, otherwise it would've been a really good day.


Hazel action...


I went to inspect an apartment afterwards at St Leonards and I quite liked it. Loft-style, high ceilings, massive rooftop terrace. There are other things wrong with it, but I can live with it I guess. We are making an offer on Monday, we'll see if we get outbid by anyone else (which we probably will). Is that bad, just going for the first thing you see without looking at anything else? A little quick off the mark, perhaps? LOL... so Gracie & Steve style huh.

xxoo

1 comment: