If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Purchases Pt 1

Eww...

Im sick. And flemmy. And heady... Gross.

I must be either shopping/eating/stressing too much...

Decisions decisions decisions...

Is it safe to talk about job offers on my blog? I better not...

Alright, how bout a lowdown of my purchases:



1. Coach sunnies 2. Pink Olympus camera 3. Harajuku earrings 4. Random bangles n earrings 5. Chloe diamante necklace *hearts* 6. Hair extensions 7. Pink Sony Cybershot camera 8. Outfit for Coconut 9. Cartier love band 10. Chanel pearl drop earrings 11. LV keychain

There would be Part 2 and 3 if I wasn't so damn sick but I think I'll just try and get better b4 I kill froggie's bank balance. If I do one huge splurge on the last day and then run away he might not notice....

heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment