If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Sunday, 2 March 2008

Pain & Torture 2008

Mardigras 2008.

What a memorable night.

Highlights:

- I looked HOT
- Everyone got smashed
- Jules got onto everyone in sight
- Warren got dumped
- My fishnets (where my bum is)got caught on Jacks button (near his crotch) and we had a whole crowd watching us trying to untangle - and everyone clapped at the end
- Ries shoes broke so she walked around witb a feather boa wrapped around her boots the entire night
- Rie pashed the sausage man and we got 5 free sausage sizzles and a corn on the cob- Jack didnt go to the massage parlour omg!
-Warren deleted all my photos by accident!! OMG I hate him! There were like a hundred of them and I lost them all!!
- And then Rie dropped my camera and broke it


And...

Here's the story, and if one other person calls me up asking me what happened, im just gonna refer them to this post:

As I was getting out of the car, I slammed the car door shut really really hard and got my finger caught in it. The blood was gushing everywhere and was all over my clothes and face and I was on the ground wailing. Jack and I spent the entire night/morning in emergency and I got X-rays and needles and had to keep waiting and waiting to get treated... turns out no broken bones but I have a crush injury w lacerations, I'm on a sling and drugged up like a mofo... The doc said I dont have to go to work for a week but I'm gonna go anyway. I cant write, type, drive, take off my own clothes, or do anything that requires my right hand and I am in SO MUCH CONSTANT PAIN OMG

Sexy huh




















Its worse in real life cos the camera phone doesnt work too well.

Anyway here are a few pictures I managed to resurrect. I'll post up the rest when I get them from Rie's camera









Btw it took me like 5 hours to write this post without my right hand, so I think I might have to refrain from blogging for a few days until I'm back in action. Check back soon hunniis and wish me better!

xxoo

3 comments:

  1. It doesnt look that bad grace. when you said ur arm was in a sling i couldnt understand because it was just your finger.

    tip: next time just get urself out of the car before u close the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omfg... that looks gross... only you are capable of doing this to yourself... i can so imagine u screaming the street down!!!
    i just got back from my trip to asia.. boo...
    missed u

    bfffffb

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Grace your finger!!!
    Looks extremely painful, hope it gets better soon.

    But you look like a sexy barbie doll =)

    ReplyDelete