If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Thursday, 31 January 2008

I am in a foul mood

I woke up today and decided that I was really PISSED OFF

I'm so misunderstood!

Why doesnt anyone get me...?? I want POWER, RECOGNITION and to boss ppl around! Not to be some charity-giving stay-at-home freelancing barbie with an empty-shell holdings company.

ARGH

*scream**rage**fury**


And im a WHAAAAAAALE, im a HIIIIIIIIPPO, im a WAAAAAALRUS


Oh and omg omg omg... I found that this morning that the "unnamed person" who is making my life hell is also a Gemini.

LOL

Xtine darl, looks like we're destined to have one @ home and one @ work.

I am so hungry and fatigued right now all I want is a Harry's Tiger pie w loads of worcestershire sauce and an Oreo-loaded McFlurry...





Oh YUUUUMMMMMMS!

Hug me Harry~~ Kiss me Ronald...


Im so sad. I tried to be ano for a week and it only lasted 1 day :(

And I was bloated that day so you couldn't even tell..

I think crankiness has become me today - plz remind me not to go2 a late gig ever again on a weeknight - although I must admit that my mates band Saving Grace were AWESOME - too high, but still pretty great. I made a kick-ass sign that said "I'm Grace. Save Me." LOL! It was HOT, ill have to put the pic up later...

I know I'm starting to ramble now so here's some aesthetic relief for all you illiterate suckers out there:



Karl Lagerfeld's bridal couture dress for Chanel. Niiiiice



Katie Holmes is looking so fine! Get me some of that Scientology potion yea



Choc-gasm! A Godiva demo room unveiled in Manhatten yesterday, set to be recreated for the Bryant Park Hotel. Godiva couches and Godiva walls? Pissy Valentines promo? Who gives a FF??

I'm sold...


Let's part with something a little lighter and less calorie (and carat) - laden...



muahahahaha....

Thats the way blokes!

**edit** I'm over it, sorry froggie - the love runs deeper than any momentary insanity


4 comments:

  1. Today brings me back to the days when I was working at my job at the Diamond Wholesaler and would sit at my desk and wonder what I can do..I am so bored! I never realised what working without emails are like...I haven't had any outside communication since yesterday at 10am! riddick! Technology can really bring you down...on the plus side I never realise how much gossip I have missed out on..things that didn't make the cut in your blog 1. Brad Renfro is dead at age 25 from a drug overdose on Jan 15th 2. Jessica Alba's ring is 5 carats 3. Kirsten Durst is the new face of Miu Miu and looks like a twisted version of Alice in wonderland 4. Nicole Kidman is on the cover of Harpers, not sure whether she looks that great 5. Corey was bashed
    Anyway I'll go back to catching up on your blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i know abt 3,4 and 5.

    No. 2 - OMFG

    No.1 - who the fuck is that

    and please bitch, who cares abt your time @ diamond wholesaler...? that was so like 2004

    get over it

    and where have u beeeeeeen??? ive been having lunch by myself for the whole week, NOT GOOD>. ive given up on being ano so whats the deal? We gotta eat huns. Being ano is so not cool anyway. Soooo 1997...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever since being told not to do personal emails at work I have been totally out of the loop. I don't know any gossip whatsoever...

    and continuing from my comment last time Gracie..I am now officially depressed. Have you seen PS I Love You? I feel like Hilary Swank in the moment that she finds out that her best girlfriends is moving on with life, while she's still hung up over her dead hubby. One of them is getting married & the other is pregnant.
    Well I went to check my emails today & discovered yet another friend just got engaged on Sun and the other just bought an apartment & will no doubt move in with her bf. While me, had another exhausting fight with 'gemini', on the verge of breakup (again) with no set intentions of if & when we ever will bne married/engaged. Plus now I am unemployment & broke & no money to shop..I feel sad..give me call xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh babe....

    ur making me so sad :(

    dont worry, we're gonna sort it all out over waffles @ max brenner

    luv u looooots
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete